Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Months Later

Five months ago I graduated college. I thought I knew everything that was going to happen in my life and I had this "perfect" picture of what my life was going to look like. I had everything planned out. Now here I am 5 months later and a lot has changed and my life looks completely different then I ever had imagined. My transition of life wasnt all that I had planned it to be. The more and more I think about it I wonder if all that I had planned I think about was it MY plan for my life or was it the Lords plan for my life that I am now trying to deny and run away from. As I am still trying to figure that out I am also living life day by day going through the motions but really trying to figure out what is next and try to really give my life over to God and allow Him to use me wherever it is he wants me. I have yet to figure it out exactly but thats where I am getting and you will be traveling that journey with me.

I have never been much of a journaler/blogger so maybe this is a way to write out my thoughts and really know what is next. So if you follow you will read thoughts of mine, crazy stories that happen in my life, and just simply things about me. :)


Goodnight Friends!
Bethanni

1 comment: